Manual Software Tester
Location: Salt Lake City
Test software and identify and document issues.
- Carefully and thoroughly follow a testing procedure for each new release candidate
- Investigate and recreate reported defects
- Work with engineers to troubleshoot and resolve coding issues
- Track and document all testing defects and resolutions
- Participate in the design and development for test automation and support
- Strong computer skills
- Strong troubleshooting and root-cause analysis skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to work under limited supervision
- Strong technical writing skills
- 20 hours per week
- In the office 3 to 5 weekdays per week
Attach your resume and tell us a little about you.